Annual Fall Foliage Dualsport Ride, 2017
THE ANNUAL FALL FOLIAGE
Self-Guided Dual Sport Ride
SUNDAY October 22, 2017
START: Tiger Drive-In Threatre, 2956 Old US Hwy 441 South, Tiger, GA 30576, www.tigerdrivein.comGENERAL INFORMATION:
· Entry fee: $25.00 per bike.
· Make checks payable to GARTRA :
· We ask that you begin your ride by 9:00 am.
· A route sheet holder is highly recommended.
· The course is about 125+ scenic miles. It is not difficult and is suitable for
all levels of D/S riders on all types of QUIET, street legal, D/S bikes.
· Gas and snack foods are available on the route.
· Route sheets, with turn mileages, will be provided and must be used to follow the course.
· You will be required to sign a liability release form at the start.
08:00 am Registration Begins
08:30 am Rider’s Meeting
09:00 am Last Rider Out
Come Join Our Fun!
ACCOMODATIONS: The closest hotels are in Clayton, GA. Hotels In Clayton, GA,
SPECIAL: The Tiger DriveIn will be showing movies every Saturday night until November. The management there says that if you pay to see the movie Saturday night, you are welcome to camp out overnight, and join the ride on Sunday. Check out the Tiger DriveIn www.tigerdrivein.com